logitechsoftwarecenter.com – You’re looking for the Logitech K830 Software & Drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, as well as Mac OS, Mac OS X, Manual Setup, Install, and Review?. Here we provide it for you, below we provide a lot of software and setup manuals for your needs, also available a brief review of the products you need. We hope you enjoy this page.
Logitech K830 Review and Manual Setup
Logitech K830 Software, Driver and Manual Setup Download – It’s all perfect to have a web browser built into your Smart TV, to Smart Blu-ray Player, to your almost-all-other smart. But using them and many other smart features is a real pain. Why? Because of the user interface. Try typing an email using the TV remote control to select Letters from the on-screen keyboard, and you will immediately wonder why they are even good at placing the browser in it.
That is why most smart devices support physical keyboards. You don’t want to be tethered by keyboard wire to within one meter of your TV, so you need wireless. Some TVs support Bluetooth, but almost all of them have USB sockets. You can use the old keyboard, but you will want the mouse too, so why not have both functions built into one neat device. That’s what the Logitech K830 keyboard has to offer.
As you know from the name, Logitech K830 “Illuminated living room Keyboard” is intended for this task only. Essentially, it has an almost-sized keyboard covering most of its surface, with the trackpad-79mm x 51mm-on the right. The Trackpad has a right-click button and right-clicks underneath. K830 works using its own Logitech wireless connection system to a small dongle, called “Unifying Receiver,” plugged into a USB socket. The underlying communication system is Bluetooth, but it is not open for use with other Bluetooth devices.
“Unifying Receiver” from Logitech supports up to six compatible Logitech keyboards and mice so you can add more devices without using the USB socket again. This can be useful if you prefer the actual mouse over the trackpad. Many Logitech wireless input devices work with this.
- Good backlight
- Backlit button
- Easy to set up
- Special keys allow you to manage media
- High capacity battery
- Includes Unifying receiver
- Rather heavy
- Quite expensive
- Especially for Windows users
- The trackpad is not multitouch.
- Height: 4.93 in (125.3 mm)
- Width: 14.45 in (367.0 mm)
- Depth: 0.65 in (16.5 mm)
- Weight: 17.46 oz (495 g)
- Height: 2.04 in (52 mm)
- Width: 3.15 in (80 mm)
- Cable Length (Power/Charging) 51.18 in (130 cm)
- Logitech 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology
- Bluetooth Smart
- Software Support (at release): Logitech Options
- Supported Hardware (at release): Logitech Unifying receiver
- Key life: up to 5 million keystrokes
- Typing noise: within 55 dBA for all keys
- Wireless range: 10m (33ft)
- Indicator Lights (LED): Battery and connection status LED (green/red)
- Backlighting: Smart Illumination
- Special Keys: Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up
- Connect / Power: On/Off Switch
- Battery Details: Rechargeable Li-Po Battery
- Battery Life (rechargeable): 10 days
- 3.5″ multi-finger touchpad
- USB cable extender (150 cm)
Logitech K830 Manual Setup Download
Getting Started Guide (PDF):
Logitech Options Software:
- Software Version: 7.14.70
- Last Update: 2019-07-01
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
- File Size: 151 MB
Logitech Unifying for Chrome:
- Software Version: 1.0.1
- Last Update: 2014-12-19
- File Size: 990 KB
This is the latest version of the Logitech Software directly from Logitech Support, and please contact us if you have problems with this link. You can contact us at email@example.com
Logitech Software & Drivers for your computer/laptop can be download at this website from a trusted link. We provide the latest version for you.