logitechsoftwarecenter.com – You’re looking for the Logitech H111 Headset Software for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, as well as Mac OS, Mac OS X, Manual Setup, Install, and Review?. Here we provide it for you, below we provide a lot of software and setup manuals for your needs, also available a brief review of the products you need. We hope you enjoy this page.
Logitech H111 Headset Review and Manual Setup
Logitech H111 Headset Review and Manual Setup Guide – Logitech H111 Stereo is an affordable headset for all your devices, a simple way to start talking when using a computer, smartphone, and tablet. It is equipped with a standard 3.5mm audio jack and is compatible with most operating systems and platforms. Get what you only need to hear and hear clearly. Enjoy crystal clear audio for music, games, and calls. Logitech H111 is a reliable headset for your daily tasks, including video calls with family or work colleagues.
Design and features
The microphone boom can rotate up to 180 degrees to be worn on the left or the right. Logitech H111 has a flexible microphone that can be positioned to capture sound and excellent background noise reduction. The microphone boom can be slipped when you are not using it.
Logitech H111 has a headband that you can adjust. This is a sturdy stereo headset, but lightweight and has a variety of adjustments. Ultra-soft foam ear cushion makes it feel comfortable even when used for hours. Plug the 3.5mm jack into your computer, smartphone, or tablet, and you are ready to talk.
Logitech H111 is the ideal business headset for voice calls, skype, webinars, and more. 7.71 feet (235 cm) long cable is the right length, so you are free to stand and stretch your body during a long conversation.
- Bluetooth plus a USB wireless PC
- High-quality audio
- The microphone can be folded and compact
- The headset feels light and comfortable
- High-quality microphone parts that can be bent too
- The earpiece does not swallow ears
- The maximum volume can be too low in a noisy environment
- Not soundproof
- Height x Width x Thickness: 162 mm x 144 mm x 46 mm
Weight: .74 kg
- Input Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity (headphones): 100dB +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity (microphone): -58 dB / µBar, -38 dB / Pa +/- 4 dB
- Frequency response (Headset): 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz –16kHz
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Compatible with common calling applications found on almost all platforms and operating systems.
- Compatible with computers, smartphones, tablets
- Single 3.5 mm jack
Logitech H111 Manual Setup Download
Setup Guide (PDF):
Setup Guide (PDF):
This is the latest version of the Logitech Software directly from Logitech Support, and please contact us if you have problems with this link. You can contact us at email@example.com
Logitech Software & Drivers for your computer/laptop can be download at this website from a trusted link. We provide the latest version for you.